Boost your operational excellence
Transform your supply chain
with demand driven MRP
Develop your knowledge
We base our consulting services on the experience, rigorous selection and seniority of our expert consultants, as well as on their complementary fields of expertise. We enable you to meet new challenges, increase your autonomy and boost your performance in operational excellence.
We support you to gain competence and competitiveness through inter- and intra-company professional training. Our expert trainers will guide you through the steps, methods and tools you will need to apply to succeed. In addition to our catalogue of training courses, we can also provide you with tailor-made training courses that are fully in line with your objectives.
To cope with the complexity of organizations and new working environments, our coaching provides the operational solution to your daily challenges. Our experienced and qualified coaches will design your customized individual or team coaching session.
Responsiveness and agility are nowadays essential for companies in order to successfully carry out their transformation projects, be it development projects or performance optimization projects. Our interim management solution will enable you to quickly benefit from highly adapted and experienced external resources.
Axsens is committed to creating value for its customers. As a result, the “Research & Methods” program was designed, not only to guarantee the highest level of performance, but also to develop practical and innovative solutions that meet the daily needs of the clients.
Mobilize the company on industrial performance in order to significantly improve operating results, by using the Lean approach:
• Significantly reduce work- in-progress,
• Control product quality and shorten delivery times
• Reorganize the industrial site layout in order to foster fluidity of production flows (location, workstations and ergonomics - safety)
Improve the elaboration of client’s quotation by a reliable approach to range scales.
Input data :
• Strong pressure on costs, quality and deadlines by the contractors (aircraft manufacturers)
• New activity within the Daher Group (resulting from the acquisition of companies)
• High labour force activity
• Strong growth cluster
Deployment of the Lean Manufacturing approach on all sites:
Business sector : Aeronautics
Expertise: Quality and Continuous Improvement
Location: France (Montrichard, Luceau, St Nazaire) and Morocco (Tangier)
• Lean diagnosis (maturity matrix)
• Creation of the Lean reference system (charter, organizational structure and documents)
• Building of the project team and training of the team in Lean methodology and tools
•Launching of Lean projects dealing with implementation and flow issues, as well as equipment availability, organization, re-industrialization, communication, visual and participative management
Driving the first pilot projects
Coaching of the following Production projects,
• Animation of the Continuous Improvement process
• Timing training
• Time measurement campaign on all product families at 2 French sites (time recording, video analysis)
• Repositioning of the operating ranges
Project features :
Streamline the Distribution Logistics process with the dual objective of:
• Reduce storage and distribution costs by 40%.
• Improve delivery times (guaranteed fixed delivery times of 24, 48 or 72 hours in Europe)
Input data :
• High productivity loss due to local warehouses (infrastructure, storage and cutting equipment, human resources) in each European country
• High volume of high-speed steel stocks
• A fragmented and disparate organization from one country to another
• Degraded customer image
Business sector: Industry
Expertise: Logistics and Transport
Location: Factories in France (2 sites) and Sweden, clients in Europe and worldwide
• Industrial diagnosis of the existing system and production of a set of recommendations,
• Elaboration of specifications for a European centre
• Call for tender among service providers
• Analysis of offers and site visits
• Selection of the selected service provider
• Choice of location (barycentre)
• Assistance in drafting the operating contract
• Operational implementation of the European Centre
• Phasing of the ramp-up
• Support to the service provider until the stabilization phase
• Field support
• Set-up of procedures and operating procedures
• Staff training
• Set-up of the management structure (Visual Management, performance indicators, Steering Committees)
• Implementing a project management process based on the APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) approach/methodology, including its adaptation, which depends on the complexity of the project, the type of product, the context, etc.
• The ultimate goal is to create a single standard, to be used systematically for any new project launch.
• Pressure on costs, quality and deadlines by the contractors (aircraft manufacturers)
• Anticipate the deployment of the EN9145 standard
• Anticipate the demand from Aeronautical customers (e.g. AIRBUS) for the deployment of this new standard
Business sector: Aeronautics
Expertise: Industrial maturity
Location: Toulouse (Blagnac)
The project was carried out in 5 stages:
1-Building a SATYS working group
2-Heightening awareness of the working group to the APQP
3-Creation of the APQP SATYS Group Standard & Creation of the APQP SATYS Group training module
4-Training in the APQP SATYS Group Standard
5-Support of the working group
Join a consulting firm on a human scale and a dynamic team, where you can evolve quickly by developing your skills through missions and training and by implementing them in a variety of business cases.
We are not looking for just diplomas! We are seeking for people who are passionate, pragmatic, and with a keen sense of initiative, who want to build the future of Axsens bte with us.
We are committed to offering our team members a true career development path through training but also an annual appraisal and performance interview, in order to set personal objectives and monitor progresses.
To cope with an increasingly competitive and changing environment, companies must move quickly and adapt to change.
Over more than 15 years, Axsens bte has developed a strong expertise in different fields of operational excellence: quality and continuous improvement, supply chain, industrial methods, industrial maturity, logistics and transport, change management and leadership. Furthermore, Axsens bte has set up a complete training offer, in order to transfer its skills and expertise.
Our training program includes the following courses: Green Belt and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma, Demand Driven Planner (DDP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), time measurement (timing), proximity management (non-exhaustive list).
In addition to our inter and intra-company training catalogue, we develop tailor-made training courses that perfectly meet your challenges and objectives.
To better support you, our pedagogical approach is based on learning by doing. As such, our training courses will focus on 30% theory and 70% practice (games, serious games, practical cases, etc.).
Our next trainings
• to strengthen the capacity and capability of your processes
• to create robust documentation (procedures, instructions, document template…)
• to improve your existing documents
• to meet your clients’/customers’ expectations
• to improve your performance
• to be in a proactive mode
• to prepare for evaluations
Price/session : contact us– 2 days
How to witch from a corrective to a preventive mode ? How to avoid errors as early as possible ? How to stop emergency/crisis management ? How to anticipate and meet customer expectations ?
Price/session 1 200€ – 1 day
Mastering manufacturing times has become essential in the industry, in a context of globalized competition
This training will give you the means to measure, calculate and record all the data you need in order to manage and control your manufacturing times.
1 735€ excl.tax/person – 3 days
Ergonomics and working conditions are at the heart of industrial issues:
• Risk prevention
• MSDs and occupational diseases
1 500€ excl.tax/person – 3 days + 1 day of project presentation
Your Questions, Our Answers
Does Axsens bte provide certifying training courses?
The Green Belt Lean 6 sigma and Black Belt Lean 6 sigma courses are certifying courses. They are conducted under the accreditation issued by the Lean 6 Sigma University. All the training days combine theoretical input, case studies and practical exercises.
How do you make sure that your input remains pragmatic?
Both for consulting and training missions, we use a methodology based on a mix between theory and practice. We call it « Form’action ». Each action in the field provides concrete results, that contribute to our clients’ continuous improvement process.
Do you have the ability to operate internationally?
International culture is part of Axsens bte’s DNA and our consultants operate all over the world according to our clients’ needs, whether for consulting or training.
Do you have the possibility to upskill people on the APQP Aerospace and on the IAQG9145 standard?
We have a cluster of experts working in aeronautics who have deployed the APQP in several companies on the basis of the international standard. They are experts on the methods and associated tools.
Do you provide training on the FMECA maturity methods?
Our trainers / coaches on methods of proactivity and therefore industrial maturity do provide training internationally on FMECA methods, problem solving, control plan, key characteristics and their management through statistical tools such as MSA, SPC.
Axsens bte, Meet us