Formation SATISFACTION SURVEY
Duration : 3 days
Inter Price : 1 735€ excl.tax/person
Intra Price: Contact us for more information
Implement customer satisfaction measurement to lead to a progress approach
Evaluate the customer’s purchasing criteria
Assess latent, implicit needs
Master the survey techniques, know how to interpret the results and implement a quality action plan in the company
In the program
The challenges of quality in the company
- Customer requirements
- Quality awareness
- Listening to customers
The investigator’s behaviour
- How to communicate?
- Importance of the recognition of the other
- The basics of effective communication
- Active listening
- Know-how in specific situations
- How to deal with disagreements and controversies
Examples of behaviour and simulation: Client interviews
- The choice of interlocutors
- Preparation of the interview
- Objectives sought
- Types of questionnaire, depending on the purpose of the survey
- Main points to which the questions relate
- The different types of questions
- Principles for writing the questionnaire
- Questionnaire testing
Analysis of the interviews
- How to remain faithful to the customer’s perception ?
- How to use the mass of information collected ?
- How to identify the main points of the survey ?
The progress action plan
- The exploitation of results
- Detection of priority actions
- Communication of results (internally, to clients)
- The implementation of the action plan
- The new measurement of customer satisfaction
I register online
“Let’s stop and try to get to the root of our problem.” Craig Larman.